Quote of the Week

Common sense is such a rarity these days, it should be classified as a super power.

Friday, January 15, 2010

At the Beginning

 So, guess what? If you guessed that this fat chic re-joined Weight Watchers and did a little fat-chic happy dance, when you've got it!! Ding! Ding! Ding!

 As of today I'm back on WW, my friends. So, what does that mean for you? It means that this Dieting Diva is gonna have new posts, new polls, new recipes, and NEW STORIES!! Hip hip hooray!

 I finally decided that I need the meetings. There's just nothing like ringing that bell. But even cooler? I know, you can't imagine anything cooler than me and joining of WW, but there is! I joined with the monthly pass online which means I get the best of both worlds. I get the meetings, the accountability, the ringing of bells, the stickers, THE APPLAUSE!! Then on here I get to share stories, goals, accomplishments, humor, and the like. I know some people have probably begun their New Year's Resolutions and some may endeavor to lose weight. Let's do it together!

 Stay tuned! My first meeting will be next week I think. I'll report back!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great! I'm so happy for you cause I know how much you wanted to go back. I'm not exactly 'dieting' but I am going to try to cut back while exercising more. I'm so happy the Diet Diva is back!!

    ReplyDelete