Quote of the Week

Common sense is such a rarity these days, it should be classified as a super power.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Weighs Day (Week 6)

 Hello! Hello! Hello! It's Weighs Day! It's also middle-of-the-week day which is always nice. So, I didn't have the big loss I was looking for this week which is a bit discouraging, but I must charge on.

Week 6 Loss: .3       Total Loss: 5.5

 I defintely feel like my clothes are fitting better which is great, so it's surprising to me to come up short on the loss this week. I just have to tell myself that this is just what happens and to stay encouraged and move forward. That I am.

 I don't know if you saw or not, but the polls closed and it looks like I'm gonna be doing a recipe renovation. Actually, I'm working on the renovation for the green bean casserole right now. I'm going to go ahead and renovate Sweet Potato Pie and Pumpkin Pie as well, posting them as recipes of the week until Thanksgiving.

 Well, hope all is well with everyone and that your Weighs Day was great for you! Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. aw buddy, it's still a loss! i know it wasnt as exciting or what you expected, but you are doing awesome, keep it up! i voted for green bean casserole btw, love the polls.

    ReplyDelete