Quote of the Week

Common sense is such a rarity these days, it should be classified as a super power.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Tomato Soup Day!!!

 So Walgreens has Tomato soup on sale for $.50 per can so I bought some and today, I'm having tomato soup for lunch. While it's an absolutely gorgeous day outside, it's chilly, and that's perfect for savoring some warm-the-tummy soup.

 Yesterday I was pretty bummed that I didn't have a better weight loss but then I decided that I know I'm doing well. I mean, I'm not wearing any maternity clothes anymore for crying out loud! (he he) The brand new jeans I just bought are fitting me loosely already, even when run through a piping-hot dryer. And I'm just feeling better all the time. I have more confidence. Even if it didn't show on the scales this week, those are my personal victories and the stuff I cling to when I'm feeling down about a small weight loss. Of course, there's also the point that the scales just keep going south and that's something to celebrate too. Maybe next week I'll have a super-pumpin', rock-my-face-off weight loss. But if I don't, I'm still eating super healthy and watching those points.

 Speaking of points, another victory I probably need to remind myself of is the fact that with my itty-bitty loss this week I actually dropped down into a lower "decade". That means that I lose a point which also means I'm doing the right stuff. I'm losing 5 more points here in about another week or so when I finally say goodbye to nursing and hello to a milk-drinking, one-year old.

 Still working on the recipe renovations, but fear not because they will be landing on a blog near you very soon! (heh heh) So, Happy Thursday! (and it really IS happy because that just means tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment