Quote of the Week

Common sense is such a rarity these days, it should be classified as a super power.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Aboard the Weight Loss Train

So, despite the fact that I have not been faithfully blogging as I very well should be, it does not mean that I have not been chugging right along the weight loss train. I'm down 38 pounds these days and I just have to report that many of my pants have become so baggy I can pull them down without unbuttoning or unzipping them. Ahhh.....the sweet taste of success is mine.

I've been making some pretty awesome recipes of late and when I stop being the derelict blogger that I have been lately, I will absolutely get posting.

In the meantime, this weight loss train is rolling out full steam ahead. Yee haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment